Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kori's Killer Toffee Apple Dip



This recipe comes from my sweet friend Kori, who happens to be an amazing cook. She brought this to our house for a Super Bowl party a couple years ago. I am totally addicted! I seriously can't stop eating this. I always have the ingredients on hand...just in cast I get the craving in the middle of the night. :) Thanks Kori!

1 8~ounce block cream cheese, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Heath chocolate covered toffee bits

Beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla until well combined with an electric mixer. Fold in the toffee bits (I have to admit, I almost add the whole bag). Make it according to your liking. Let chill in the refrigerator before serving. You could eat it right away, I happen to like it cold. Serve with sliced apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment